The Chosen: Devotional Book 1
Each of the forty devotions in The Chosen devotional contains a Bible verse, a unique look into the Gospel, suggestions for prayer, and questions that help you dig deeper into the Scriptures. See Jesus through the eyes of those who knew him best, and explore the backstories of people like Peter, Nicodemus, Mary Magdalene, Matthew, and more.
- Each day includes a scripture excerpt, a relatable story, a prayer, and thought-provoking questions.
- Accompanies the new television drama series called, “The Chosen.”
- Perfect gift for confirmation, holidays, and more.
- Binding: Imitation/Faux Leather with ribbon marker.
- Pages: 176
- Publisher: BroadStreet Publishing Group, LLC
- Faux leather - High-grade faux leather provides durability and exquisite tactile appeal.
- Heat debossing - Heat debossing on faux leather darkens its color, giving the cover a two-tone appearance and creating indentation which shows off the intricate design and varied texture.
- Foil stamping - Matte foil finishing touches are elegantly placed to enhance title features, capturing attention and adding class for an aesthetic appeal.
- Smythe-sewn binding - This high-quality sturdy binding stitches book signatures together creating durability and allowing pages to lay flat when open. Decorative head and foot bands are also added to further complement the binding.
- Paper - Uncoated, wood-free paper is of premium quality and thickness, allowing you to capture your thoughts and plans without concern of ink bleed-through.
- Ribbon marker - A beautiful satin ribbon marker conveniently keeps your place so you can quickly pick up where you left off.
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days.
Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email with additional information.
I settle myself down for the night by reading the next devotion. I just ordered the other 2 books.
I enjoy using it every day but I think the questions are aimed at people who are newly committed to Christ
I am enjoying this little book so much. Just a fresh take on many old truths. Love it!